If you are interested in what influences people's behavior in their social surrondings, this is the right course for you. It deals with problems related to consumer behavior, work and organizational behavior and decision-making in social, economic and organizational contexts.
In this English-taught programme, you will be able to choose among 7 specialisations:
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Economic Psychology
- Forensic Psychology and Legal Psychology
- Developmental Psychology and Lifespan Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Medical Psychology
- Social and Organisational Psychology
With solid foundation in various fields of psychology, you are professionally prepared for a diverse range of career pathes, including health and social services, mental health, organisationa leadership and management and social science research.
There is no fixed quota of admission to this programme.
For more information, please visit this website.
- Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour Australia, Coffs Harbour
- University of Twente Netherlands, Enschede
- University of Groningen Netherlands, Groningen
- Radboud University Netherlands, Nijmegen
- Green River College United States of America, Auburn (Seattle)
- European University Cyprus Cyprus, Nicosia
- American University of Paris France, Paris
- Universidad Europea in Madrid Spain, Madrid
- City Unity College Greece, Syntagma
- Cologne Business School Germany, Cologne
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus) Canada, Vancouver
- University of Padua Italy, Padua
- Temple University Japan, Tokyo
- McDaniel College Hungary, Budapest
- Webster University, Vienna Austria, Vienna