- Subject: Psychology, Science
- Level: Undergraduate
- Type of Degree: BSc
- Cost: EUR 1,984 2016/2017
If you are interested in what influences people's behavior in their social surrondings, this is the right course for you. It deals with problems related to consumer behavior, work and organizational behavior and decision-making in social, economic and organizational contexts.
In this English-taught programme, you will be able to choose among 7 specialisations:
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Economic Psychology
- Forensic Psychology and Legal Psychology
- Developmental Psychology and Lifespan Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Medical Psychology
- Social and Organisational Psychology
With solid foundation in various fields of psychology, you are professionally prepared for a diverse range of career pathes, including health and social services, mental health, organisationa leadership and management and social science research.
There is no fixed quota of admission to this programme.
For more information, please visit this website.
Similar undergraduate courses
- Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour Australia, Coffs Harbour
- Universidad Europea in Madrid Spain, Madrid
- University of Twente Netherlands, Enschede
- American University of Paris France, Paris
- Radboud University Netherlands, Nijmegen
- Green River College United States of America, Auburn (Seattle)
- European University Cyprus Cyprus, Nicosia
- University of Groningen Netherlands, Groningen
- City Unity College Greece, Syntagma
- Cologne Business School Germany, Cologne
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus) Canada, Vancouver
- University of Padua Italy, Padua
- Temple University Japan, Tokyo
- Touro College Berlin Germany, Berlin
- IE University, Segovia Spain, Segovia