- Subject: Psychology, Social Sciences
- Level: Undergraduate
- Type of Degree: BSc
- Cost: EUR 1,984 2016/2017
The aim of the Bachelor of Science in Psychology programme is to provide students with a broad understanding of the main fields of psychology and to offer a basis for further study and independent research. The programme is designed to develop knowledge of the factors influencing human behaviour and to develop skills for the application of this knowledge in a wide range of settings, including the workplace, educational settings and community affairs. Students are able to develop their academic (e.g. preparing reports and giving presentations) and practical skills (e.g. administering diagnostic tests and conducting interviews).
Students who have successfully completed the Bachelor’ programme have the option of further study and a specialisation in the one-year Master of Science in Psychology programme. The Master’s programme prepares students for a career in fundamental or applied research or for a career as a consultant or policy advisor in different areas related to human behaviour.
Find out more by visiting Groningen's website here.
Similar undergraduate courses
- Southern Cross University, Coffs Harbour Australia, Coffs Harbour
- American University of Paris France, Paris
- Universidad Europea in Madrid Spain, Madrid
- Tilburg University Netherlands, Tilburg
- European University Cyprus Cyprus, Nicosia
- University of Twente Netherlands, Enschede
- Green River College United States of America, Auburn (Seattle)
- Radboud University Netherlands, Nijmegen
- City Unity College Greece, Syntagma
- Cologne Business School Germany, Cologne
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus) Canada, Vancouver
- University of Padua Italy, Padua
- Temple University Japan, Tokyo
- Suffolk University Spain, Madrid
- University of Pecs Hungary, Pecs