- Subject: Dentistry
- Level: Undergraduate
- Type of Degree: Grado en Odontologia
- Cost: EUR 19,380 2016 (confirmed)
Study Dentistry at Universidad Europea
UE offers a five-year degree in Dentistry leading to the title of Título Oficial de Grado en Odontologia o Grado en Dentista. The qualification is recognised throughout the European Union and beyond. Graduates will be entitled to work in the United Kingdom, Ireland and other countries upon completion of their studies and necessary practical experience. In accordance with European standards in higher education, the five-year dentistry programme consists of 300 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
The programme is taught in English throughout all five years. Students will need to know Spanish in order to work with patients and will be required to have achieved B2 level by the beginning of their third year.
Applications in 2016
Applications opened officially on 1st January 2016 but we were already able to place some students in advance of this date. Our allocation will be filled very quickly this year so please contact us to register your interest. Please also make sure you include details of your A levels or other appropriate qualifications.
Tuition fees in 2016 are now confirmed. The only financial aspect that is unclear is the file opening fee. In 2015 this was €695.
Similar undergraduate courses
- Universidad Cardenal Herrera Spain, Valencia
- Universidad Europea in Valencia Spain, Valencia
- Universidad Catolica de Valencia Spain, Valencia
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus) Canada, Vancouver
- Masaryk University Czech Republic, Brno
- Comenius University Slovakia, Bratislava
- Medical University of Lublin Poland, Lublin
- University of Debrecen Hungary, Debrecen
- Medical University of Lodz Poland, Lodz
- University of Szeged Hungary, Szeged
- Charles University 1st Faculty Czech Republic, Prague
- Charles University in Plzen Czech Republic, Plzen
- Pavol Josef Safarik University Slovakia, Kosice
- Jagiellonian University Medical Centre Poland, Krakow
- University of Pecs Hungary, Pecs