SubjectEnglish, Languages


Type of DegreeBA



Cost non-EU

More Information-

You can only study completely in English if English is your major (120 credits) at the University. Should you wish to take a minor in English (60 credits) and a major in another subject, you would need to provide evidence of German proficiency (B2 Level) as part of your application.

Similar courses

About A Star Future

A Star Future provides information and guidance to British students looking to pursue their undergraduate studies abroad.

Through our presentations in schools and our websites we aim to ensure that British-educated students are well informed about their choices.