SKEMA Business School
Skema is an EQUIS Accredited Business School and a French Grande Ecole (a top level higher education institution which is recognised by the French Ministry of Education). It offers 4 year Bachelor degrees (with international options for study), MSc courses, Masters in Management, PhD and Executive programmes. All courses are taught in English and there are over 40 nationalities of students. The job insertion rate at the end of studies is over 85% and internships are built in to the degree programme. There are over 2,000 alumni. Skema has campuses in Sophia Antipolis, Lille, Paris, Raleigh (USA) and Suzhou (China). There are currently 6300 students worldwide.
The Sophia Antipolis campus, (where the Bachelor programme is located) has four buildings, and a ‘Student Life Centre’ which houses the restaurant, the mediatech and library, which is located in front of one of the students residences (studio apartments, constructed in 2010).
SKEMA requires students to take sport, and there are over 40 possibilities. The Students’ Association occupies facilities at SKEMA offering over 35 clubs and activities.
New student enrolment fee is €800. Annual tuition fee is €7200 (2012/2013)
Merit scholarship for students with good academic results of €1800 maximum – deducted from tuition fees.
Requirements for UK students:
A Level: BBC, (in subjects relevant to degree applied for). International Baccalaureate: 28 points minimum
Minimum grade C in GCSE (or equivalent) English, Maths and one Science.
Link to university website: http://www.skema.edu/
Courses at SKEMA Business School
- Aviation : Aeronautical Science and Management
- Aviation : Aerospace Engineering
- Business : Business Administration
- Business : Finance
- Business : Hotel, Travel and Tourism Management
- Business : International Business Development
- Business : Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business : Marketing
- Business : Public Relations & Media Communication
- Communication : Corporate Communication & Event Management
- Engineering : Biological Systems - Biomedical Engineering
- Engineering : Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering : Ocean Engineering
- Innovation : Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Management : Advertising and Promotion Management
- Science : Biology
- Science : Environmental management
- Science : Environmental Science
- Science : Oceanography
- Sport : Sport Management