HAN University of Applied Sciences
HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest providers of education in The Netherlands and offers a high-quality education in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. From our campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen, we provide 64 Bachelor courses and 21 Master courses in all fields to 29,700 students. About 3000 students from more than 70 countries are enrolled in one of our international courses.
We offer students a novel approach to higher education, by combining theory with practice in an international setting. This implies a solid education which is anchored in the professional world and which offers our students an advantage on the international job market upon finishing their studies. Undergraduate students apply skills and knowledge in group projects and/or laboratory assignments, work for a real company as part of their work placement and act as consultants/researchers for organisations, as part of their graduation assignment.
HAN University of Applied Sciences has an extensive network of more than 100 partner universities all over the world where our students can spend one semester on the basis of exchange. Moreover international companies and institutes turn to our university for research, expertise, students and graduates.
Our graduates end up on the cutting edge of advancements in engineering, various business fields, communication and biochemistry. In short, their international education and future career is highly relevant to 21st-century business and research, and professionals in these sectors reap major benefits.
The Faculty of Engineering and Arnhem Business School, two renowned institutes within HAN University of Applied Sciences provide international undergraduate courses in three different fields:
Faculty of Engineering:
- Automotive Engineering
- Life Sciences
Arnhem Business School:
- Business Management Studies (HRQM)
- International Business and Management Studies
- Finance and Control
- Logistics Management (Economics)
HAN University of Applied Sciences has a beautiful campus spread over the two cities of Arnhem and Nijmegen, with modern buildings and lots of student facilities. Both cities have a variety of attractions to offer; from fashion to history, from museums to pubs, and from concert halls to nightclubs.
- In our 5 study centres students can research written and digital sources in a peaceful and quiet setting.
- The HANaccount gives students access to a variety of ICT facilities, including free wireless internet.
- All faculty buildings have cafeterias and bars on the premises where students can eat warm meals throughout the day or enjoy a drink after classes.
- All classrooms are equipped with computers and video projectors (beamers)
- Small classrooms of max. 30 student groups
- Experienced lecturers with professional and international backgrounds
- Fully equipped bio – laboratories and engineering laboratories
- Study career coaches monitor the study progress and help each student find their way at the HAN
- Study abroad coordinators supervise the students on their semester abroad at a partner university
- Placement coordinators monitor internships at companies abroad
Annual tuition fees are €1,835 for 2013/2014
Link to university website:
Courses at HAN University of Applied Sciences