How To Choose A University Abroad - Newcastle
Following the success of our studying abroad events in London and Plymouth, A Star Future is delighted to host an international higher education information evening in Newcastle next year. The event will take place on Tuesday 24th January 2017, 6.00- 7.30 PM at Royal Station Hotel Newcastle. All students, parents and school advisors in the North East are welcome to join us.
To register for the event, please request a RSVP ticket on Eventbrite.
To download a poster of the event, click here.
Get advice on studying abroad from an expert
Mark Huntington, Managing Director of A Star Future Ltd and Study in Holland, will talk about the benefits of studying at international universities, the key reasons why British students should consider going abroad, as well as the practicalities that need to be considered when deciding if it’s right for you or not.
Mark's presentation will help you answer the following questions:
- What are the academic reasons to consider university abroad?
- How does international experience help British students compete in the global marketplace for jobs?
- What are the sensible options for students of competitive subjects such as medicine and dentistry?
- What is it like to live in another country as a student?
- How much will it cost and what financial support is available?
Hear from British students at international universities
Students originally from the North East of England who are now at university abroad will be joining Mark to talk about their own experiences. Attendees will have the opportunities to ask their own questions directly to someone who has already taken the decision to study abroad.
Where: Royal Station Hotel, Neville St, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5DN
When: Tuesday 24th January 2017, 6.00 - 7.30 PM
How to register: Request a RSVP ticket on Eventbrite