International Financial Management
- Subject: Finance, Management
- Level: Undergraduate
- Type of Degree: BBA
- Cost: EUR 1,984 2016/2017
Finance, economics and accounting interest you. You are curious how to apply these themes to international organisations. You have a businesslike mentality with both numeracy and good social skills. The International Finance Management bachelor’s programme will prepare you for a job in international financial management.
You will study in English and many fellow students will come from abroad. Lecturers have extensive international work experience and use real business cases in the classroom. You will work on international projects involving topics such as finance, accounting rules and international tax law. Globalization is leading to an increased demand for international finance specialists. International Finance Management alumni will most likely work as an investment analyst, controller, accountant or finance manager in an international organisation.
More information on the International Finance Management programme can be found on the website.
Similar undergraduate courses
- HAN University of Applied Sciences - Arnhem Netherlands, Arnhem
- The Hague University of Applied Science Netherlands, The Hague
- Vistula University Poland, Warsaw
- University of Amsterdam Netherlands, Amsterdam
- Malardalen University Sweden, Vasteras
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management Germany, Frankfurt (Main)
- DEI College Greece, Thessaloniki
- Banking Institute - College of Banking Prague Czech Republic, Prague
- Cracow University of Economics Poland, Krakow
- Technical University of Ostrava Czech Republic, Ostrava
- Poznan University of Economics Poland, Poznan
- ISM University of Management & Economics Lithuania, Vilnius
- New York College in Athens Greece, Athens
- Geneva Business School Switzerland, Geneva
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver Campus) Canada, Vancouver